STEPS FOR SENDING ITEMS IN FOR SERVICE
1. Package item(s) in plain or postal box. Use (paper, bubble wrap etc…) for protection.
2. Please include a service form with details filled in for each item sent.
3. Clearly mark on top “FISHING GEAR TO BE REPAIRED & RETURNED” in large print, if mailing from the US.
4. Take the package to a post office to ship. We recommend to add tracking and insurance. DON’T OVER VALUE or it will be subject to tax and fees at the border, which will be added to your invoice. $20 is a reasonable value for a used item in need of repair. *PLEASE USE GOVERNMENT POSTAL SYSTEM TO SHIP OR IT WILL BE REFUSED!*
5. Please e-mail email@example.com to inform us about the package due to arrive. Remember to include tracking # in this e-mail to avoid any possible delays.
6. Ship to: EXPRESS REEL SERVICE
41965 Yarrow Central Rd
7. You will be notified by email once the package arrives. Work performed with cost in mind. If it is less expensive to buy new rather than service or repair, you will be contacted with options available to you.
8. After the item(s) have been serviced, you will be sent (to the e-mail address provided on the service form) a detailed invoice of all work performed . Credit card payment can then be made by phone.
9. When your payment has been received, your items will be promptly shipped to you. Note: We use the least expensive insured shipping method possible with no handling fees.
Any questions about having your fishing gear serviced, please contact us!
WE ARE ACCEPTING MAILED IN GEAR FOR SERVICE DURING COVID-19
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK SERVICES